Friday, July 24, 2009

life again ...

making a decision is difficult because after making a decision u have to think of the consequences. recently i have made a decision that make few person disappointed but if i were to change my decision i might not be happy as i am now because i have a lot of freedom now and not restricted to do things i do that sometimes are happy and sometimes not happy therefore i am thinking whether to change my decision. most of my friends ask me 2 think far which is my future and ask me to change my decision..... haizzzzz
thinking lah.... i still have 2 more days .....

1 comment:

  1. Whatever u chose, always remember ur life belongs to u. Don't let some words made u feel miserable. Life is short. Enjoy life with everything tat will make u happy rather than feeling sad or angry. It's gonna waste that short life u have. Spend time with family is the best although u dislike them sometime. They are the one who will support u most which frens comes second.

    ReplyDelete